Facility Management, Space Planning, Telecoms, HR, finance, insurance, advice … you are constantly looking for the best business opportunities. But have you ever thought about looking at corporate moves? This key moment in the life of companies brings with it a multitude of new needs. Detected upstream, these business transfer projects are a real boon for developing your business .
Relocations, a milestone in the life of companies
The transfer of activity is clearly a highlight for companies. This event has many impacts, both positive and negative on several levels:
- for the organization itself by creating new needs related to moving, fitting out new premises, equipping workstations, but also by changing the services in place,
- for employees who may benefit from better working conditions or, conversely, be impacted on their travel time and mode of transport,
All these effects linked to the move project constitute strong or weak signals to get in touch with the company carrying the project and thus position your product or service offer, the challenge being to do it at the right time and most often. upstream of the transfer of activity. This is why knowing the chronology of the project and its different stages is fundamental.
The first stage is that of “intention” , the triggers of which are numerous: an end of the lease, a wave of recruitments, the development of activity, dilapidated and unsuitable premises, an unsatisfactory environment in terms of accessibility, services. , attractiveness …
Then comes the time for reflectionwhere the company wonders about the feasibility of the project, the human and budgetary resources to be committed, the various possible alternatives… It is also during this decisive step that the consultation of service providers can begin.
Once the “GO” has been validated , the company embarks on a more operational phase with the search for premises and the choice of service providers who will support it for the transfer and development of the new site. Here again, this is a crucial step for the company, which must ensure that a move is carried out in the best possible conditions with an arrival site that is as welcoming as possible.
The last two steps are those of the move itself and then the installation can be more or less long, the time to set up or adapt the services required by the company which arrives for its proper functioning.
Questions to ask yourself before taking action
A moving project takes several months before being finalized, hence the interest of a very early detection to position you in the most relevant way, or even to support and advise the company carrying the project. The project deadline is therefore the first question to ask yourself if you want to offer your products and services at the right time.
Other questions are essential to adapt your speech well before the first contact:
– Which teams are involved (number of positions)?
– What is the place of departure and the place of arrival (distance)?
– What types of premises are concerned (offices, shops, industries, warehouses, etc.)?
– What surface will be freed?
– What surface will be occupied?
– Is there any rehabilitation / construction to be planned?
– Who is carrying the project from an operational point of view?
The EXPLORE “Movement” feed gives you the answers
EXPLORE detects, as soon as they are intended, the mobility projects (relocation, transfer, establishment) programmed by companies and communities regardless of the sector of activity. To do this, we use a number of strong or weak signals identified through building permits, real estate transactions, press articles, websites … Our teams verify, validate and qualify by telephone survey each information detected. . The projects are then sent to our customers by email in the form of “sheets” also accessible from their personalized space. These “sheets” contain all the information allowing the project to be described: type of premises, surface area, geolocation of the vacated site and of the installation site, number of positions, deadline, contact of the project manager, etc.
Some use cases
Concretely, among our customers who use our “Movements” flow, we have for example:
- a mobility consulting agency to support its clients in their relocation project (HR, IT, general services, etc.),
- a Parisian real estate marketer to easily find companies to offer a range of professional premises,
- a professional moving company to identify business opportunities with the number of positions transferred, the area of the premises, the type of assets, the contact of the Project Manager,
- a specialist in Audio / Visio conference systems to obtain information on movements in office property, throughout France, and to support sales engineers in the detection of new opportunities,
- a general contractor to target and contact companies with an office rehabilitation project with more than 20 workstations,
- a specialist in office furniture to offer layout solutions adapted to the new working environment (number of workstations, area of premises, type of building, etc.),
- an automatic distribution company to contact companies before they move in and work with them on the layout of the break room: water inlets, room layout, sizing of machines, positioning of the product offer, associated services, etc.
- a cleaning company to supply its sales representatives with business opportunities through the supply of selective sorting terminals,
- a regional developer to identify land in the city center with a view to carrying out new programs and identify the release of sites following the start of activities with a strong influence (e.g. garage),
- a depollution company to offer its services to companies whose activity has generated soil pollution (e.g. garage, industry) and which release sites,
- a commercial brand to anticipate the mobility of companies and validate its choice of location but also to size its offer: range, opening hours, etc.
- a national telephone operator to identify the most dynamic or declining areas and optimize the network of its installations: 4 / 5G antennas, broadband network, etc.
- an economic development agency to offer an adapted offer either in a logic of capture or in a logic of retention of companies on its own perimeter.